Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Latest gigs

Playing for an 80th birthday party next to this interesting mural at a restaurant in Kansas city.

 Played for a wedding at the Oread--can you tell they are KU fans?
 Bought a new harp!! Well it was a used harp but new to me.  It is a perfect size for kids.  The Ogden is a great sounding harp for a good price.
 Loved the Art Nouveau cover of the AHS journal.
 I really enjoyed playing the Fantasticks--such a fun show.  But I can't say I enjoyed wearing this hat!
 Awesome concert with the Topeka Symphony--Rachmaninoff and Stravinsky.


 Harp issues are worked out now fortunately...
 A wedding at a lovely venue in Kansas City-- Californo's
 In the pit for Tartuffe.  It actually turned out to be a pretty cool opera.
My little one sleeps as I practice.

No comments: